Copyright kpsweets. All rights reserved.
- Among all the amino acids, vitamins, and minerals it also includes Riboflavin which helps to alleviate migraines.
Excellent for Muscle Building
- Bee Pollen is full of vitamins, minerals, proteins and carbohydrates, and contains double the quantity of protein that beef provide.
- Besides vitamins and minerals, bee pollen contains several enzymes that aid in digestion and help to prevent different gastronomical health issues.
Help for Seniors
- Help Seniors maintain a healthy appetite. Bee Pollen contains all the minerals necessary to digest many foods, and aids in the function of glands, organs and nerves. It also balances the blood, lymph, and aqueous and general metabolism system. Bee Pollen destroys bacteria on contact. It increases mental alertness and is believed to slow down the aging process.
- Good for both men and Women. Bee Pollen is a hormonal booster and can help in getting pregnant, helps improve ovarian function. It is also a aphrodisiac. Helps men over 40 perform the sexual act and menopausal women. Bee Pollen improves oxygen rich red blood cells as much as 25%.
- Helps Prostate Combat problems in men. Bee Pollen can help reduce inflammation to stop frequent urge to urinate, which would be helpful for men who suffer from beginning prostate hyperplasia.
Support Cardiovascular System
- Bee Pollen contains large amounts of antioxidant bio-flavonoids, known as Rutin which helps strengthen capillaries, blood vessels, assist with circulatory problems and helps in correcting levels of cholesterol. Can help in preventing heart attacks and strokes.
Controls Weight Management
- Bee Pollen crashes cravings and stimulates the metabolic process and stabilizes metabolism. Taken into your digestive system, there is a speedy combustion, which makes fats burn faster and increase the rate of burned calories.
Helps the Immune System
- Bee Pollen can help in protecting the body from contracting viruses and is high in antioxidants, Immune System Builder, has the ability to correct body chemistry and eliminate unhealthy conditions.
Aids in Digestive System
- Bee Pollen contains enzymes which assist in getting all the nutrients your body needs from the food you eat, which regulates the actions of the intestinal functions, especially in cases of chronic constipation or diarrhea. Pollen self digest and aids the digestion of other foods.
- European Physicians say that people with alcohol problems, show great reduction in alcohol cravings when taking bee pollen. They say people who want to get off heavy drugs go through minimal or no withdrawel when treated with bee pollen. It also helps to remove poisons and toxic material from the body
- Bee Pollen reduces the presence of histamine which improves many allergies. Clears up Allergies and Sinus problems. Boosts resistance to allergies, especially
Respiratory System / Asthma Treatment
- Pollen contains a high quantity of antioxidants that may have an effect on the tissues of the lungs, preventing the onset of asthma. Bee Pollen reduces the amount of histamine in the body, so the patients are free of any allergy related symptoms.
Promotes Smooth Healthy Skin
- The amino acids and vitamins protect the skin and aid the regeneration cells. Pollen is known to smooth, soothe and may even eliminate acne and age spots. Because of the inflammatory properties, pollen is commonly used in cosmetics to treat irritation or eczema.
- The energy boosting content includes vitamin B, proteins and carbohydrates so it is ideal for athletes and anyone with increased physical activity. The range of nutrients found within bee pollen makes it a great natural energizer.